With the worship service being cancelled Sun. Dec. 15th here is the plan...
1. Our children's Christmas program originally scheduled for Sunday Dec. 15th will now be Dec. 22nd (set up and practice Dec. 21st).
2. The Christmas choir will now be Dec. 29th (practice Dec.22nd).
3. Angel Tree: gifts need to be dropped off at the Ministry Center office from Dec. 17th-Dec. 20th. They will be delivered Dec. 21st. If you cannot get to the office during those days you can drop them off at Pas. Garrett's home.
4. Cookiefest for Dec. 22nd is cancelled. We are asking those who were going to bake cookies to bring them in to share on Dec. 29th
5. Finances: when we miss a worship service we also miss a week of offering. If you give weekly we would ask you to remember and give this week for last week as well. And please consider electronic automatic giving in the future.
If you have any questions please let us know pastorG@communitychapel.org